Enjoy the day before the conference (07/10) in a private city tour to Monastery of São Bento, Museu do Amanhã (Tomorrow Museum) and Museu de Arte do Rio (Art Museum of Rio - MAR). Then have a great lunch in the charming 1878 mason restaurant, Cais do Oriente, with a nice Brazilian popular music (Chorinho).
We are offering two options:
- Option 1: City Tour + Lunch: R$ 200,00 (highly recommended)
- Option 2: Only Lunch: R$ 150,00
To make your reservation click here.
More Information of the tour:
- 9am - City tour departing from Windsor Hotels / outside visit of the Monastery of São Bento and Museu do Amanhã; roof of MAR.
- 2-6pm - Lunch at Cais do Oriente. Returning to the hotels after lunch.
Include (option 1):
- Ticket for MAR
- Bilingual guide
- A bottle of water per person
ABOUT MUSEU DO AMANHÃ
A new icon of the modernization of Rio de Janeiro’s harbor, the Museum of Tomorrow was born in the Praça Mauá as a science museum meant to explore, imagine, and conceive all the possibilities for constructing the future. See more here.
The Museu de Arte do Rio drives a transversal reading of the history of the city, its social fabric, its symbolic life, conflicts, contradictions, challenges, and expectations. Its exhibitions bring together historical and contemporary art dimensions through long- and short-term national and international exhibitions. The museum also comes with the mission of inserting art in public education through the Escola do Olhar. See more here.
Cota 200 - Morro da Urca
Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca - Rio de Janeiro - Pão de Açúcar